Who will pay my child’s daycare in New Jersey?

Allison Williams: The court will not compel DCPP to pay your experts fees, but if you cannot afford to pay your own expert, you should try to work with the division and try to agree on a mutual accepted expert to do an evaluation in your case. If DCPP will not agree with that you do have other options. The public defenders office if you qualify for their services, may allow you an ancillary service fee, whereby you can apply for the public defender to pay for your expert through their funds.

Let us know how we can help
Contact Our New Jersey Family Lawyers Today