* AVVO Ratings are published by Avvo Inc. The Avvo rating system evaluates a lawyer’s background based on response forms completed by clients and other lawyers as well as professional achievements, years of practice and other significant criteria. AVVO’s rating methodology can be viewed at www.avvo.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of N.J.
* Super Lawyers is a publication of Thomson Reuters. The selection process is conducted by an independent firm that determines which lawyers in New Jersey have attained a high degree of peer recognition & professional achievement. The selection process can be viewed at www.superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of NJ.
* American Institute of Family Law (10 Best Client Satisfaction; Top10 Under 40) “To be named an attorney must be formally nominated by the board, client, and/or fellow Attorney; have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law; and having done so with an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating. To learn more about the selection process see www.aiofla.org. No aspect of this has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
* New Jersey’s Best Lawyers for Families is awarded by New Jersey Family. To be named one of “New Jersey’s Best Lawyers for Families” attorneys must be nominated by readers surveyed by New Jersey Family. To learn more about the selection process see http://www.njfamily.com/New-Jerseys-Best-Lawyers-for-Families. No aspect of this has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
At the Williams Law Group, we are highly trained in New Jersey matrimonial law, and we have a deep understanding of the issues you are currently facing. We understand that few experiences can bring you as much upheaval as a divorce, and we want you to know that you do not have to go through this turmoil alone. Further, we do not stop the moment your divorce is final. While many people breathe a huge sigh of relief when they receive their final divorce decree, others may find themselves sad and depressed when they realize their marriage is truly over. Not only do we take care of the legal side of your divorce, we are committed to helping you through the emotional roller-coaster as well. The Williams Law Group can help you with any number of matrimonial law issues, including the many issues which accompany separation, divorce, and annulment such as:
With a team of professional, experienced attorneys whose goal is to get you through your matrimonial issues, you can stop shouldering the entire burden, and move forward in your life. The team at the Williams Law Group will really listen during your consultation. We truly want to know what your goals and your hopes are for your future, and we will work hard to help you attain them.
The structure of the traditional American family has changed drastically during the past few decades. While ... [More]
Parents work diligently together to nurture, support, and raise their children. During a divorce or separation, ... [More]
Divorce is challenging time that signals an end to a chapter in both spouses’ lives. After ... [More]
The Williams Law Group was founded by attorney Allison C. Williams, Esq. Allison is a nationally recognized family attorney, knowledgeable in many areas of matrimonial law and the following experience to her credit:
Joining Allison are Cristyn D. Clifton and Melissa R. Barrella. Cristyn Clifton joined the Williams Law Group in June 2017 as a Senior Associate, bringing nearly a decade and a half of experience to the table, beginning with a Superior Court clerkship with the Honorable Mark B. Epstein, followed by several years in the private sector and public service experience in the Attorney General’s Office. Cristyn has a long track record of achieving superior outcomes for clients.
Melissa R. Barella is an Associate Attorney with the Williams Law Firm, earning her degree from Seton Hall University. Melissa’s early career focused on family law and criminal law with the frim of Fusco & Macaluso, before she became a civil litigator, specifically working in environmental litigation. Melissa brings writing, litigation, research and motion preparation skills to the team.
Rounding out this exemplary legal team are Marisol I. Gonzalez, Law Clerk, Judy L. Sotardi, Office Administrator, Anna Shea, Director of Client Engagement, Lianna Rivera, Client Intake/Marketing Assistant, Jasmine Diaz, Paralegal, Taylor Mitchell, Paralegal, Jenny Ventura, Filing Clerk and Raquel A. Diaz, Receptionist. Together, our team will provide you with comprehensive family law services, ensuring your rights and your future are well-taken care of.
While credentials, experience, and results are crucial components of the attorney you will choose for your matrimonial issues, another facet of choosing a family law attorney is determining how you and a potential attorney will “mesh” and be able to work together. Our team of attorneys are warm, compassionate, highly experienced and reputable. We will, on your behalf, negotiate the very best property settlement, spousal support, asset and debt division or high net worth settlement possible.
We will hammer out any issues of disagreement, always working for your best interests. Remember that the outcome of your divorce is something you will have to deal with for the rest of your life, so it’s especially important to take the extra time to find an attorney who will fight aggressively for your future and one you feel you can put your trust in as well. You will find that attorney at the Williams Law Group. You are not alone—let our team of attorneys guide you through your divorce with confidence and compassion. Contact the Williams Law Group today at (908) 810-1083.
* Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Attorney Allison Williams is nationally known as a result of her family law and DYFS work and has appeared on News 12 and the Katie Couric show due to her extensive experience in her field. View all of the recent news mentions for WLG.