The Williams Law Group Scholarship Program
Business Law Scholarship
The Williams Law Group is sponsoring an annual scholarship of $1,000 to award an individual student the financial resources to accomplish their educational goals. We support all students as they prepare for future career aspirations in the Business discipline of a Bachelors or Masters degree and who show a propensity to study and advance in the field of law.
The objective of the Scholarship program is to find qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, origin, handicap, age, sex or sexual orientation. Our firm seeks the best candidate solely to enhance high legal practice standards by offering financial assistance to the most qualified applicant who demonstrates aptitude towards becoming an outstanding lawyer and who requires assistance in order to become an attorney or another legal professional.
Business Law Scholarship Details
- All complete applications will be evaluated by the officers of The Williams Law Group.
- Criteria for selection is originality and quality of the submission.
- The winner will be informed by email and phone by June 1st, 2017.
If you would like to be considered for the Williams Law Group Business Scholarship, please ensure the following is true:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be enrolled in an accredited college, university or graduate program located in the United States.
- Pursue a profession focused on Business Law.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Demonstrate admirable merits such as respect, honesty, and responsibility.
Applicants should include the following on their application to be considered:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Street Address
- Email Address
- School Name
- School Address
The winner will be chosen based on the response to the following essay topic:
Provide a unique insight into your past, present and future aspirations as a law professional. Describe an event in your life that led you to choose the educational path you are now on.
- Times New Roman font
- 500 – 1500 words in length
- Double spaced with margins at 1 inch each
For review, please submit your completed application to email@example.com.
Good luck to all applicants. We will review each submitted essay and choose the winner by the stated deadline.