Trying a DYFS Case
Trying a DYFS Case can seem overwhelming. DYFS is a huge government bureaucracy with untrained caseworkers and state officials who really don’t understand how the system was originally supposed to work. For help with your DYFS case we offer the following free resource:
DYFS FAQ VIDEOS
Our law firm, The Williams Law Group, has filmed over 100 short videos covering every subject imaginable about DYFS. For the most detailed, comprehensive DYFS videos that exist in the United States, click the below link:
Learn About the Below DYFS Topics & More!
- What must DCPP prove in order to terminate my parental rights?
- What if the custodial parent wants to move away from the non custodial parent?
- DCPP removed my child and placed her with her biological father. If I win the abuse case can I resume custody?
- If a father terminates his parental rights does he still have to pay child support in New Jersey?
- If DCPP fails to prove that I abused or neglected my child, does the case end immediately with my child being sent home?
- If dcpp asks me to sign releases of my childs psychological records should I do so?
- I have an order of protection against my ex spouse but my ex spouse continues to call and harass.
- DCPP has removed my child and placed her in foster care what can i do about this?
- How is annulment different from divorce?
Free DYFS Videos
[button link=”https:https://familylawyersnewjersey.com/child-abuse/ask-a-lawyer” color=”silver”] DYFS FAQ VIDEOS [/button]