Victoria D. Miranda, Esq.
Victoria D. Miranda, Esq., joined Williams Law Group in February 2014. Prior to joining the firm, Victoria worked as a volunteer attorney for Legal Services of New Jersey, advising clients on various family law matters, including divorce, child custody and parenting time, child support and domestic violence. A graduate of Roger Williams University School of Law, Super Lawyers named Victoria a Rising Star Attorney for 2017 and has had her writings published in New Jersey Family Lawyer.
* Super Lawyers is a publication of Thomson Reuters. The selection process is conducted by an independent firm that determines which lawyers in New Jersey have attained a high degree of peer recognition & professional achievement. The selection process can be viewed at www.superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of NJ.
* AVVO Ratings are published by Avvo Inc. The Avvo rating system evaluates a lawyer’s background based on response forms completed by clients and other lawyers as well as professional achievements, years of practice and other significant criteria. AVVO’s rating methodology can be viewed at www.avvo.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of N.J.
With Williams Law Group, Victoria’s focus has been on matrimonial law and child welfare practice areas. Victoria enjoys helping families through difficult times, ensuring clients are receiving the best possible outcome in their situation and seeing a family reunited after they have been separated.
Victoria is a member of the American Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA), and the Union County Bar Association. She serves as the Union County representative of the Young Lawyers Division of the NJSBA. Victoria is also a certified mediator.
When Victoria is not in the office you can find her spending time outside and staying active, grabbing a meal at her favorite restaurant, Vinhus, and cheering on the New York Knicks.
Elizabethtown College in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
College Republicans, President
Conservative Political Action Conference, volunteer
Special Olympics Coach
Women’s Varsity Swim Team
Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, Rhode Island
Rhode Island Legal Services, Student Attorney
Secretary of the Tax and Business Society
Women’s Law Society
Rising Star – Super Lawyers 2017 and 2018
NJ Family Magazine Best Lawyers for Families 2018 and 2019
American Institute of Family Law Attorneys – 10 Best Attorneys 2017 and 2018
National Academy of Family Law Attorneys – Top 10 Under 40 – 2017
Rising Star Attorney, New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2017
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division – NJSBA
- Union County Bar Association
- Union County Representative – Executive Committee of the Young Lawyers Division of NJSBA
“Eva’s Village Volunteer for the Young Professionals Lawyers, Accountants, and Financial Committee.”
Our Attorneys have volunteered to join the Young Professionals Lawyers, Accountants, and Financial Professionals Committee of Eva’s Village. Eva’s Village is a private, non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization located in Paterson, New Jersey. Eva’s began as a soup kitchen in 1982 and has grown into a 3-block campus with more than 20 programs, including the Hope Residence, a shelter and addiction treatment program for mothers with children; a culinary school; a medical and dental clinic; an expansive community kitchen; transitional housing; a recovery community center; and much more.
Middlesex County Bar Association – When DCPP Goes To Family Court – December 2018
ICLE – When DCPP Goes to Family Court – December 2018
“My sincere thanks go out to you for your excellent legal representation throughout this difficult case, even though I know the case is not fully over, I couldn’t be happier with the result yesterday. Thanks for the time and effort you have put into this case, you have made a very critical difference in my future also thanks for working with me throughout my time of financial hardship. With your help I can now start to pick up the pieces and move on from this, I know our lives will never be the same, but time will heal us. I will continue to do what I can to help (from a distance) my daughter turn her life around cause I’m worried and concerned about her.
Thanks again for helping me get the best possible result.