Victoria D. Miranda, Esq.
Victoria D. Miranda, Esq., joined Williams Law Group in February 2014. Prior to joining the firm, Victoria worked as a volunteer attorney for Legal Services of New Jersey, advising clients on various family law matters, including divorce, child custody and parenting time, child support and domestic violence. A graduate of Roger Williams University School of Law, Super Lawyers named Victoria a Rising Star Attorney for 2017 and has had her writings published in New Jersey Family Lawyer.
* New Jersey’s Best Lawyers for Families is awarded by New Jersey Family. To be named one of “New Jersey’s Best Lawyers for Families” attorneys must be nominated by readers surveyed by New Jersey Family. To learn more about the selection process see http://www.njfamily.com/New-Jerseys-Best-Lawyers-for-Families. No aspect of this has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
* Super Lawyers is a publication of Thomson Reuters. The selection process is conducted by an independent firm that determines which lawyers in New Jersey have attained a high degree of peer recognition & professional achievement. The selection process can be viewed at www.superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of NJ.
* AVVO Ratings are published by Avvo Inc. The Avvo rating system evaluates a lawyer’s background based on response forms completed by clients and other lawyers as well as professional achievements, years of practice and other significant criteria. AVVO’s rating methodology can be viewed at www.avvo.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of N.J.
With Williams Law Group, Victoria’s focus has been on matrimonial law and child welfare practice areas. Victoria enjoys helping families through difficult times, ensuring clients are receiving the best possible outcome in their situation and seeing a family reunited after they have been separated.
Victoria is a member of the American Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA), and the Union County Bar Association. She serves as the Union County representative of the Young Lawyers Division of the NJSBA. Victoria is also a certified mediator.
When Victoria is not in the office you can find her spending time outside and staying active, grabbing a meal at her favorite restaurant, Vinhus, and cheering on the New York Knicks.
Elizabethtown College in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
College Republicans, President
Conservative Political Action Conference, volunteer
Special Olympics Coach
Women’s Varsity Swim Team
Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, Rhode Island
Rhode Island Legal Services, Student Attorney
Secretary of the Tax and Business Society
Women’s Law Society
Rising Star Attorney, New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2017
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division – NJSBA
- Union County Bar Association
- Union County Representative – Executive Committee of the Young Lawyers Division of NJSBA