Who can seek a child support modification in New Jersey?


Allison Williams: Any person who is entitled to receive support on behalf of a child can seek a support modification. That means that either the person who is receiving the support or the person who is paying the support. Or, even a third party who wants to establish a support obligation and have it modified over time that they have custody of the child. If you have questions about whether or you not you are entitled to seek a child support modification, you should consult an attorney.

Let us know how we can help
Contact Our New Jersey Family Lawyers Today